Light Weight Aluminum Frame Panel Filter for Filtration
Aluminum frame panel filter has light weight frame and various media meshes, such as aluminum mesh, stainless steel mesh or knitted mesh. Protective mesh could be woven mesh, perforated mesh, expanded mesh or welded mesh. It has sturdy structure, low cost, low resistant to wind or air. It also can be washed for repeatedly using. Aluminum frame grease filter is usually used in high temperature filtration and air conditioner filtration.
AFPF-1: Aluminum frame panel filter has light weight.
AFPF-2: Aluminum frame panel filter can be used to ventilate or filter air.
- Classification: flat type or pleat type.
- Media material: aluminum mesh, stainless steel mesh, knitted mesh.
- Structure: multi-layer frame type. Filter element is wave form aluminum mesh or stainless steel mesh.
- Protective mesh: woven mesh, perforated mesh, expanded mesh, welded mesh.
- Filter rating: 1-10 um.
- EN799 class: G2.
- Maximum air flow: 125% of rated air flow.
- Highest temperature of using: 500°C.
|Model||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Rated air flow (m3/h)||Filtration area (m2)|
- Light weight, safe, sturdy structure.
- Using repeatedly after washing.
- Low cost, low resistance.
- Resistant to corrosion, high temperature, acid, alkali.
- Long service life.
Aluminum frame panel filter is mainly used in ventilation and filter system. Such as following:
- Anti-temperature and large dust filtration in high temperature environment.
- Pre-filter in air filtration system.
- Air conditioner's input draught.
- Junior filtration of industrial air ventilation equipment.
GIVE YOUR MESSAGE
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.