Galvanized Frame Panel Filter for Air Filtering
Galvanized frame panel filter consists of media mesh, protective mesh and frame. Media mesh could be aluminum mesh, stainless steel mesh or knitted mesh. Protective mesh could be woven mesh, perforated mesh, expanded mesh or welded mesh. We have many specifications, also can customization for customers. Grease filter can be repeatedly using after washing, has sturdy structure, can be resistant to corrosion, high temperature, acid, alkali. It is usually used in building, department store, equipment room, range hood and air conditioning to ventilate or filter air.
GFPF-1: Galvanized frame panel filter can be used to ventilate or filter air.
GFPF-2: Galvanized frame panel filter can be resistant to acid and alkali.
- Classification: flat type or pleat type.
- Media material: aluminum mesh, stainless steel mesh, knitted mesh.
- Structure: multi-layer frame type. Filter element is wave form aluminum mesh or stainless steel mesh.
- Protective mesh: woven mesh, perforated mesh, expanded mesh, welded mesh.
- Filter rating: 1-10 um.
- Maximum air flow: 125% of rated air flow.
- Length or width is 230-595 mm.
- Height is in the range of 10-50 mm.
- Rated air flow is 1600-4000 m3/h.
- Resistant to corrosion, high temperature, acid, alkali.
- Safe, sturdy structure.
- Using repeatedly after washing.
- Low cost, low resistance.
- Long service life.
Galvanized frame panel filter is used in vent place of building, department store and equipment room, also can be used for filtering of range hood, air conditioner.
GIVE YOUR MESSAGE
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.